"The love of beauty is taste, the creation of beauty is art"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Blue Streak"


In the Spring of 2009 I got a call from my studio mate who said " Lisa someone is here from a set design for a new movie that they are filming in Atlanta" I came to the studio to meet the designer and she chose "Blue Streak". In a few days I received a check for the rental of the piece. I still did not know what movie. After about two weeks the director brought back my painting and told me he was finished with the shooting. I asked if the painting would be in the movie and he said he had not finished editing yet so he could not make any promises.

I finally asked "What is the title of the movie and who is in it?"He said " Oh it is a movie with Kathy Bates, Tim McGraw and Sandra Bullock based on a book called "The Blindside"!! Unfortunately, the painting did not make the cut but Ido have a copy of the check!

"Blue Streak is 30x36 Oil on Board and is available for purchase at Studio M on Bennett, Tula Art Center 75 Bennett Street Atlanta GA 30309.

No comments:

Post a Comment