"The love of beauty is taste, the creation of beauty is art"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer ...slow and easy

"Magic" 36x48 Oil
This summer I have been working on new works to get ready for the Studio M on Bennett Opening and my solo show at Taylor Kinzel Gallery in Roswell GA. But all of this work came to screeching halt in July! School is out so of course the kid needs a bit of summer not going off to camp everyday.
So I sacrificed and we have been to all water parks within an hour, amusement parks, kayaking, laser show at Stone Mountain to name a few. Now we are down to our last week before school and I am itching to get back into the studio. I have also been absent from here during my little break. I hope to share quite a few new works in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, enjoy "Magic" This is the one of two paintings that I actually want to keep. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment